Welcome to Souhegan Valley Dental
Our Dentists, John B. Kenison, DDS & Sreemali Vasantha, DMD
To our valued Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines .That being said our office has resumed regular dental care for patients. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and our team.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 603-673-1233 or visit our website at www.dentistsofmilford.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
At Souhegan Valley Dental your smile is our top priority. Our friendly staff are dedicated to providing you with personalized, gentle dental care. Souhegan Valley Dental is a leading provider of quality dental services for children and adults. We emphasize patient education to maintain good oral health. We can help you achieve your dental health goals in a warm, supportive and professional environment. Our dentists and their support team will respond to and even anticipate your needs to make an experience more pleasant than you thought a visit to the dentist could be.
Souhegan Valley Dental - Welcome Video from Loft Light Media on Vimeo.
Dentists Who Care
At Souhegan Valley Dental, our dentists are people who care about each and every patient. You see, at other dental practices, you might develop a patient-dentist relationship, but at Souhegan Valley Dental, we strive to develop a personal relationship with every member of our dental family.
If you are in need of general or cosmetic dentistry we can help. We are located in Milford, NH and offer services to nearby communities including Amherst, Hollis, Brookline
Please browse our website to learn more about our dental practice, dental procedures, and other useful information.
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
For a World Class Smile Contact us today
Souhegan Valley Dental
99 Amherst Street
Milford, NH 03055
Phone: (603) 673-1233